U19 Division Info
Teams in the Sherwood Park U19 Division play in the Greater Edmonton Minor Softball Association (GEMSA) or the Sherwood Park Ladies League, depending on the team decision. This provides our teams the opportunity to experience play against a wider variety of teams, additional practices and tournaments/Provincials are at the discretion of the parents/coaches
- Playing Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Program Times: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Program Structure: Games on designated playing days and additional practices scheduled weekly
- Softball Field Location: Games are held in Edmonton and Sherwood Park. Playing location available on the team schedule.
- Players will be notified by coaches approximately 1 week prior to the season of team designation. If you have not been notified after this timeframe please email email@example.com
- All team schedules will be posted on the website under specific Age Divisions link.
- Each player will be issued a team jersey for the season. Uniform Pick-up and Return dates for each team will be posted on the website (coaches will also provide information prior to the season).
- Required equipment: ball glove, softball pants (black), running shoes or softball cleats (no metal cleats), batting helmet (with face mask/chin strap).
- Please read the GEMSA Rainout and Weather Policy button on the website.
Rep (Competitive) Teams
Sherwood Park Softball Association is a community-based softball association. We offer a community team (B team) and in addition, we will be providing an opportunity for girls to play at a more competitive level (A Rep team). Please see the Rep page for more information on this team.
Check this website often as new information is posted regularly!