In order to book a diamond, you will need to email the booking coordinator at email@example.com Note: no bookings will be taken until league starts on May 17/21. For extra practice time, please book with the County.
Click here to view diamond availability (not activated yet)
In order to book the batting cage, click here to view batting cage availability and booking. Coach's can book their own time slots for now. If there are any complaints SPMSA will revert back to emailing the coordinator
Batting Cage Rules
- you can only book ahead by 2 weeks starting on the Monday. That is, starting every Monday, you can book ahead for the next two weeks. Every Monday, a new week of booking is allowed.
- There are 3 slots every weeknight. You CANNOT book the 6:15 and 7:30 slots for the same night. You CAN book the 5:00 and 6:15 together. This allows for at least 2 teams every night.
- The Pitching Machine MUST be shut off for 15 minutes between bookings to prevent it from burning out
- If teams are monopolizing and booking an unfair share of the prime slots (Monday-Thursday), then I will have to change the booking process.
- If you booked a slot, but then your team cannot make it, please delete your booking so that someone else can utilize the spot.